6.07.2010

To Do:

So many projects, so little time... For the sake of at least seeing all that I'd like to accomplish around my place, I thought I'd list them out here (in no particular order for now; I'll try to prioritize soon).

  1. replace two pendant lights over bar counter
  2. replace light over dining room table
  3. paint large dry sink and move to under TV
  4. buy and hang drapes for living room
  5. paint second bathroom
  6. decorate second bathroom
  7. add wall and closet to master bedroom
  8. paint master bedroom
  9. move/sell furniture out of second bedroom
  10. paint second bedroom?
  11. buy desk and chair
  12. buy daybed or convertible sofa
  13. create gallery wall in hallway
  14. buy/create art for over living room couch
  15. buy ottomans with storage for living room
  16. buy tray to create bar area in dining room
  17. buy shelving for laundry/storage room
  18. install drying rack in laundry/storage room
  19. make and hang some sort of bulletin board for cabinet surrounding refrigerator
  20. stain/seal deck
  21. buy two chaise lounges and cushions for deck
  22. buy side tables for deck
  23. buy plants for deck
Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment